Monday 1 December 2014

Kathy Griffin new chief of 'Fashion Police'


Kathy Griffin will join the


Kathy Griffin will join the "Fashion Police" next month.






  • Comedian Kathy Griffin will begin hosting E!'s "Fashion Police" in 2015

  • Celebrity stylist Brad Goreski will also join the red carpet team

  • Kelly Osbourne and Giuliana Rancic will return




(CNN) -- Comedian Kathy Griffin will fill Joan Rivers' stylish shoes as host of E!'s "Fashion Police" in 2015.


Griffin will join Kelly Osbourne and Giuliana Rancic, who return to the panel along with a new face: celebrity stylist and television personality Brad Goreski of "It's A Brad Brad World."


"Kathy just feels right, and Brad brings a fun, new voice to join Giuliana and Kelly in this ensemble," said executive producer Melissa Rivers. "I'm excited to see where this panel takes this series my mother so adored in this next incarnation."


The new "Fashion Police" panel will make its red carpet debut January 12 with Golden Globes coverage before turning its sights to the biggest red carpet and fashion events of 2015, including the Oscars, Grammys, Emmys, New York Fashion Week and more.


Goreski shared the news with fans on Twitter: "I am SO excited to be joining @kathygriffin, @GiulianaRancic and @KellyOsbourne on @e_FashionPolice! Can't wait to break it all down!!"







Griffin, who has appeared on CNN as host of its New Year's Eve special, celebrated the news in characteristic fashion in a statement.


"I get it! These are some big shoes I'm going to fill. Joan was truly one of a kind. Now I hope you will accept me for me. I'm just Kathy. Did I say I'm just Kathy? I meant I'm Kathy F***ing Griffin and you celebrities better strap yourself in, as I am taking no prisoners. I am not holding back so DAMMIT let's have some fun!"



No comments:

Post a Comment